Weekend is jam packed:
1. Crafting feather and velvet napkin details
2. Making Lavender Sugar Scrubs for favors – need cute jars and want to keep it Organic (help!)
3. West Elm Etsy Pop-Up Shop Event – meeting some creative ladies, super excited….
4. Mini creative meeting with Lex of LeftyLex – swapping some Vintage luggage for some of her sweet designs
5. Inventory Pics for an Insta-Sale – never done before, tad afraid…
6. Bringing the flowers to life with water colors – just keep painting, just keep painting (as Dori’s voice from Nemo sings in my head)
And because I’m visual when I do my action item lists: